Professional designations and work experience include appraisal of all types of commercial and private vehicles, boats, machinery and equipment. Additional areas of appraisal include: business valuation; commercial real estate and aircraft appraisal management; full insurance total loss evaluation, disputed value and diminution of value resolution, full casualty investigation, evaluation and settlement negotiation; Catastrophic Loss Center mobilization and management; and claims company management. Appraisal purposes include damage assessment, finance, tax matter, estate, insurance, legal proceeding, dispute resolution, due-diligence and more.
MCMEA (Master Certified Machinery and Equipment Appraiser) is a broad-based personal property assets appraiser “master-level” certification awarded by the NEBB Institute. CMEAs and MCMEAs are located throughout the United States and several foreign countries, and are used by banks and other lending institutions, CPAs, attorneys, business buyers/sellers, insurance companies and others to provide needed financial information for a variety of reasons.
SBA (Senior Business Analyst) is a designation awarded by the International Society of Business Analysts. Members provide business valuations and other financial analysis services internationally.
MMS (Master Marine Surveyor) is a certification awarded by the US Surveyors Association. Certified members of the USSA perform marine surveys and appraisals throughout the US and internationally.
Kevin Flanigan has 29 years of continuous multi-line appraisal training and experience including casualty claims insurance adjuster, appraiser and total loss specialist for two major insurance carriers, co-founder of an ongoing nationwide independent appraisal and adjusting company, catastrophic claims center coordination and management, multi-line independent appraisals and marine surveys.
Degree: Bachelor of Science in Business, (1983) Eastern Illinois University
TRADE SCHOOLS, ETC:
• USPAP 2012-2013 Tested and Certified
• NEBB Institute MCMEA Certification and Continuing Education
• NAVTECH USSA MMS Certification and Continuing Education
• ISBA BCA Level I and Level II Training Completed
• Appraisal Institute Continuing Education
• ABYC Continuing Education
• ASCAA Continuing Education
• I-CAR 9-Segment Completed
• I-CAR Advanced Tech Completed
• NACE, CCC, IADA & CIC Inter-Industry Conferences
• Accord-Loma Industry Conferences
• USAA Partners-in-Service Seminars - Colorado Springs
• American Family Advanced Appraisal Training
• Farmers Insurance Adjuster/ Physical Damage Appraiser Training