Asset Recovery Technologies, Inc.
First Name: Lawrie
Last Name: Hollingsworth
Certifications: MCMEA, CEB, E.E., CDRP
Address 1: 3 Church Circle
Address 2: Suite 105
Zip Code: 21401
Country: United States of America
Phone 1: 301-560-1805
Phone 2: 800-805-0644
Ms. Hollingsworth is an Electrical Engineer, Founder and President of two national firms specializing in services in disaster response and recovery services for restoration of high tech equipment and property claims investigation.
Ms. Hollingsworth holds a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, and is a Certified Disaster Recovery Planner,(CDRP).
She is the author of a number of articles on disaster recovery planning and management. Her national restoration firm, Asset Recovery Technologies, Inc., specializes in the recovery of all types of technology assets such as computers and phone systems and networks, data centers and telephone switch centers, hospital and medical equipment.
A 9/11 responder, Ms. Hollingsworth and her firm were also mobilized to the Gulf Coast area for Hurricane Katrina recovery assignments as well of hundreds of projects nationwide over the years.
As an entrepreneur, Ms. Hollingsworth has founded other firms over the years including a manufacturing firm, and worked as Senior Vice President for Mergers and Acquisitions in the investment banking field.
Professional Activities & Certifications:
- MCMEA, Master Certified Machinery & Equipment Appraiser, NEBB Institute
- CEB, Certified Equipment Broker, NEBB Institute
- IICRC Certified (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification: ASD, FRT, WRT. (structure, fire, water restoration)
- Disaster Recovery Planner, 1995 C.D.R.P.
- Certified Master Technology Restorer MCTR
- Member, Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers, (I.E.E.E.)
- Member National Fire Protection Association, (NFPA)
- Member National Association of Corrosion Engineers (N.A.C.E)
- Licensed Amateur Radio Operator, (HAM), call sign N9RYW.
- Congressional testimony and witness for United States Congress on Small Business matters, 2009, 2011
- Teaching and Lecture Activities
- Adjunct faculty member Triton College, River Forest, Illinois, teaching electronic theory.
- Lecturer at various national and international Disaster Recovery Conferences on planning and recovery of property.
- Adjunct Faculty –Evening Program DeVry Institute of Technology
- High Tech Property Insurance Claims Training for a Variety of Insurance Carriers
- Published various papers on disaster recovery and engineering.