At the NEBB Institute, We Abide By The Highest Standard Of Excellence In The Industry
NEBB Institute adopts and complies with the regulations and ethics rules of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
We endorse and strive to observe the highest standards of professional ethics to preserve the public trust inherent in the professional appraisal practice.
The Institute provides initial and monthly comprehensive education, on-going support, a dynamic international network, and certifies professionals in the art of machinery/equipment appraisal and brokerage.
Only qualified professionals who meet the Institute’s stringent qualifications earn the prestigious professional designation of a Certified Machinery and Equipment Appraiser (CMEA).
- Attend the Institute’s intensive training class.
- Successfully pass a comprehensive written examination.
- Prepare a sample Appraisal Report that conforms to guidelines set forth by the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP). The Report will be graded by two Certified Appraisers and pass the scrutiny of the Institute’s Peer Review Committee.
- Attend a CMEA refresher course once a year.
- Comply with continuing education requirements mandated by the Institute.
- Comply with the ethics rule of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice.