George D. Abraham has been involved in the transfer of over 450 businesses and has appraised complete businesses as well as machinery and equipment for the past 38 years.
Two of the appraisals Mr. Abraham was involved in passed the scrutiny of the World Bank. He has performed close to 2,500 appraisals for bank and SBA financing purposes. He has done several appraisals valued over $700 million.
He has owned and operated several types of businesses throughout his career. His company was the first in the nation to develop and gain national attention for its unique and highly accurate business evaluation software programs that have been marketed to business brokers and appraisers all over the country.
He has consulted with the nation's top intermediaries, accountants, attorneys and appraisal companies, and his programs are being used in nearly 2,000 offices nationwide, as well as in Canada and England.
• Licensed Real Estate Broker
• Business Appraiser
• Certified Machinery and Equipment Appraiser
• Certified Senior Business Analyst
• Business Certified Appraiser (BCA)and serves on the ISBA Educational Committee
• Board Certified Business Broker
• Certified Business Intermediary
• Master Certified Business Counselor
• Fellow and one of the founding members of the International Business Brokers Association
• He is one of the founding charter members and a Past State President of the Texas Association of Business Brokers
• Served two consecutive terms as State Vice President of Education was awarded a "Life Membership" from the Board of Directors for his contributions to the association
• Served on the National Board of Directors for the Institute of Certified Business Counselors for eight years as Vice President of Education and has served two consecutive terms as National President