· BA Business Administration, Northwest Nazarene University, Nampa, Idaho 2008
· Certified Business Appraiser since 2003
· Certified Valuation Analyst since 2013
· Senior Business Analyst since 2013
· Institute of Business Appraisers
· NEBB Institute
· International Society of Business Analysts
· Specializing in the appraisal of small, privately held businesses operating in a variety of industries.
· Experienced in developing and supporting discounts for minority interests in privately held enterprises for estate & gift tax returns.
Experience – Yeo & Yeo
· Manager of Business Valuations
· Assistant Scout Master Troop 288 in Parma, Idaho
· Reserve Police Officer in Parma, Idaho 2010 - 2012
· Taught various Business Appraisal classes since 2004 for both The Institute of Business Appraisers and the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts.
· Co-wrote with Paul Hyde, Course 8002 IBA 8-Day Workshop: Mastering Appraisal Skills for the Institute of Business Appraisers, Inc.
· Wrote the “Applications of Excel in Business Appraising” course for The Institute of Business Appraisers, Inc. - 2004.
· Wrote the course “Preparing for the CBA Exam” for the Institute of Business Appraisers, Inc. - 2006.
Editor of National Publication